Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Look Back at Marvelous May





I am so extremely proud of my very first mini kit!  I enrolled in the Scrapaneers “So You Want to be a Design Star” class taught by Traci Reed.  Over the last 8 weeks I have completed each assignment starting with figuring out my design style all the way to my one on one review with Designer Traci Reed.  I have learned so much in the last eight weeks; I was even able to participate in the Design Challenge at Mousescrappers for the month of May.  

My Mini Kit- Outer Space-  will be included in the collection at the Mousescrappers store that will release later this week.  I will also be participating in the Mousescrappers blog hop to celebrate this release.  While my kits are a work in progress I am so glad to have a better understanding of what goes into creating the Amazing kits I have in my collection.  I also found that the class really makes me think about my layouts in a different light.  This leads to the next exciting announcement.  A very talented scrapper at MouseScrappers is starting her own professional design adventure and has asked me to be on her Creative Team!!!!  

My goal since the Mousescrappers Marathon has been to complete as many challenges as I could, and really work on improving my layouts.  Apparently she noticed my renewed commitment and liked what she saw.  I am so honored to help this amazing new designer out and create layouts and freebies with her super cute kits!  Look for her 1st Kit release and a blog hop with her later this week!

Finally, one of my favorite Designers had a Creative Team call during iNSD and I felt a little boost of confidence since I was asked to be on a Creative Team.  I applied for a second Creative Team and I was selected!!!!! SO EXCITING!  I have truly been over the moon with excitement and bursting with creativity this month!  Look for a very exciting blog hop at the end of the month to announce that designer!

Check back soon for details on who I will be Creative Team member for and make sure to pick up some fantastic blog hop freebies!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all your designing achievements, I know this is an old post, but I had to comment, I would love to see more of your original designs, cheers!

    ReplyDelete